Order Tracking Information
Shipping Confirmation & E-receipt Email
1. Once an order has shipped, we'll send you an email with the tracking number.
2. Click the link in the email to track the progress of your shipment.
1. Sign into your account and click Order History. If you used Guest Checkout and do not have an Few Moda account, just click Order Tracking at the bottom of the page and fill in your information.
2. Click "View Order" in your order history.
3. Click "Track Items" to get the tracking information for your order.
*It may take up to 72 hours for your tracking number to be activated.
Duties & Taxes
Please note, upon arrival to the destination country, international orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country customs department. The recipient must bear any additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over such charges and cannot predict what they may be.
We do our best to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your box arrives in a damaged condition, please accept the delivery and contact email@example.com so we can get you sorted.
If you refuse your order, or any part of it without authorization from us, you’ll be responsible for all shipping charges.