We’re sorry to see you go, but we understand! Now, you can choose to either cancel completely or delay the renewal date of your membership.
To do so, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your account here
- Select "Manage Subscriptions"
- Select "Edit" next to your active membership
- To change your renewal date, click on the "Next Charge Date" section
- To cancel your membership, select the “Cancel membership” button at the bottom of the menu
- Follow the instructions to complete the cancellation or renewal date delay. You will still have access to your membership account and benefits until the end of your current membership period*
- Check your inbox (and spam folder if you don’t immediately something from us) – you will receive a confirmation email that your membership is canceled or delayed. If you did not receive this, please reach out to us to ensure your subscription is canceled
- If you have a quarterly membership, please note that this membership isn't eligible for refund after a purchase has been made. If you have a yearly membership or require a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you have requested and received a refund on your membership fee, your access to your membership will end immediately